Happy New Year!

perry7 at mac.com EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 2 09:32:41 CET 2008

first of all:

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R

to all you barians...

or like they say in groningen:

veul heil 'n zeeg'n

(lots of prosperity and blessings)

> Well, it was the year in which we were told that what our little
> boy has is called "high-functioning autism". It's not this
> condition I'm worried about, but what will happen when his mummy
> and daddy can't look after him any longer

man i am sorry

> Oh well, time will tell. Plenty more new years to come before that
> time.

yep that is true and luckily the world is also filled with a lot
of people whose desire it is to care for eachother, they will look
after him with love...at least that is my wish (to live and pay my
duties for such a world and i am no pussy) so don't worry too much

> - Peter

> Sent via the WebMail system at nextweb.net.mt

met vriendelijke groeten
perry winkel