Motu 2408 Mk2 verses Mk3

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 31 15:55:36 CEST 2008

Paul

punkdISCO wrote:
> ..Martin Zacherl sent me this excellent article:
> http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/oct03/articles/motu.htm
>
> Im a bit concerned about their PC experiences..  Any PC users used their
> audio stuff?

I am a PC user. The PCI-324 was fine on my previous PC (Dell 8200), but
I know people had issues particularly with non-Intel chipsets. The first
generation 424 had similar issues (and also wouldn't run in a 3.3V PCI
slot). I haven't heard any complaints with the PCIX-424 or the PCIe-424.

BTW: There are 64bit Vista drivers available. I'd consider that a good
sign...

Bye
Martin