Open Source Guitar Pedal

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 28 17:32:26 CEST 2008

Martin Naef a écrit :
> That's exactly my suspicion. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more
> difference between them than just the encoding.
> [snip]

I should give it a go indeed. Providing that the album is only available
through download on the artist's web site (both the mp3 & Flac versions
come from there), I blindly took for granted it was properly engineered.
> It just shows the power of inertia. At the same time, it also shows that
> there is a lot more to music than just sound quality - you also enjoyed
> the record in MP3 quality, right?

Sure, I did. Coz it is an amazing record. But I do love it even more
without the shades of fraunhauffer on. I totally second you that there's
more than just production quality to music. I just find it silly quality
is not encouraged or even fairely available. 96k was an extreme case,
I'd be already happy if most online store gave me the opportunity for CD
quality. Which, from my limited experience, is not the case.