Open Source Guitar Pedal

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 28 08:46:54 CEST 2008

> Anyone want to make a few bucks by programming me a mod delay?
> http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/25/openstomp-coyote-1-open-source-guitar-pedal-now-shipping/

Why don't you just get a couple of them, distribute them to the music-
bar members that you trust, and encourage us to have an open-source
music-bar coding marathon that creates the tools you want?

Its clear to me that you are clever enough to organize such a thing,
Matt, and maybe even smart enough to work out how to code it up
yourself, if you had the time.  But its always been a wonder to me
that we don't have -more- open-source/community-supported projects
developing the software we want here on the -bar. Lord knows, we've
got the talent.  We just don't have the hardware.

;
--
Jay Vaughan