DSI

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 27 13:09:00 CEST 2008

> well, I didn't get the job.

a pity to hear that this didn't happen, would've been great to have a
music-bar member working for a major commercial synth concern like
DSI, alas.

but you know what?  i think you should persevere with your own efforts
anyway!  i think you make *great* synths, paul maddox, and you really
need to believe in that a bit more and try to push through with the
manufacturing hassles themselves, so *yours* is the company we are all
watching in 5 years time.  i play the monowave often, and am very much
in love with its ways, and the defender prototype has always been an
interesting notion.  push through!

frankly, i think you made a mistake putting too much into the effort
with axel h and his cohorts.  my experience with that crowd has led me
to believe that you really must watch your back; there is no real love
to be had with involving too many third parties in such a creative
effort as your products represent, especially when those third parties
take *such* delight in others displeasure as a matter of regular,
social, discourse.

shop more.  you can find a way to produce your products at an
economical level, and still support your own efforts.  if there was a
$400 monowave, it'd sell like mad.

;
--
Jay Vaughan