New track

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 26 23:01:16 CEST 2008

Martin Naef wrote:
> It definitely sounds better now. You didn't automate the filter, though,
> right? I'd play with that. Like at 0:30, I'd bring the pad up a bit more
> and filter the bass, then at 1:05 open up the filter a bit. At 1:14 I'd
> try without the syncopated bass - gives more space for future buildup,
> giving more power around 1:47 when you return to the original theme. I
> love that pad, btw, and would emphasize it even more.
> At 2:55 you could then keep it as it is, so you'd keep the theme from
> 1:14 but with more energy.
> When you bring in the new theme at 3:59, I'd bring that synth into the
> foreground instead of the square "pings" - it's a new element that
> deserves more attention. You'll be back as it is at 4:33.

I eq´d the bass on the verse a bit, a bit less on the bridge and
somewhere inbetween on the refrain but apparently not enough :)
New version now with your suggestions above:

<http://hem.bredband.net/electro/mh_how_much_premix3.mp3>

/Micke

ps. Many thanks for helping out, it helps me tremendously. If I'm
listening to mixes I made say 2-3 years ago they sound terrible. I
rarely end up that bad nowadays.