cool .. make your own monome controller ..

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 21 19:11:09 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> I'll believe Jay when he actually constructs the AFM-1 kit he brought off
>> me, two years ago. I mean - I designed the PCB, had it etched, brought all
>> the components, and wrote a 30 page manual. All Jay needs to do is build a
>> +-15V power supply, add knobs, sockets, case and, hey, done! How easy is
>> that? Still waiting dude ;)
>
> Your AFM1 kit isn't as interesting as other things on the bench. Sorry man.

You need a very good reason to spend two entire days (of which, 1 hour is
stuffing components into the PCB) building one.

I built one for Gert, stuffed it in a cute box, added blue LEDs, etc. Did it in
one day, but, it was pretty intense :)

You already have an MS20, after all...

I think all this stuff takes patience and craftsmanship.

Tony (HB)