New music

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 21 10:31:57 CEST 2008

Hey Romain,

  Thanks for listening.  I use Ableton Live for everything along with a
combination of VST's and samples.  I have only one hardware synth and
that is a Yamaha AN1x which doubles as a controller.  I started this
track on Saturday and had it completed on Sunday, minus a few tweaks
that I did during the week.

  Any kind of motivation before work is a good thing. :0)

Regards,

Declan.

________________________________

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Romain Gros
Sent: 21 August 2008 00:20
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: New music

It's really trippy  ,
I like specially around 5min 30 it  made think about " faithless " ...
it s good stuff ... what do you use (daw and synths )? how long did you
take to make this song?
Between you and me it s very nice to get motivation before going  to
work ...
i will listen to it again tomorrow morning ...
This make think i should maybe  make my own " Ampfea Morning
"compilation ...:)

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Gorman, Declan