cool .. make your own monome controller ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 21 09:55:56 CEST 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Remind me again what a CNC machine costs. :)

250 euros, if you make that from scratch too ;)

Designs for stepper motor drivers (mostly parallel port controlled) are
out there and you can pick up very good sets of stepper motors at times
for less than £50. The rest really is just hacking junk together, unless
you are bothered that the end result must be shiny steel or aluminium.

I have just completed stitching my engineering overalls from the finest
pigskin, but have now decided that tapestry is my calling..

I'm off to join the Tapestry Bar - the place to get stitched right up.