cool .. make your own monome controller ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 20 13:05:06 CEST 2008

> Having done DIY on various levels all my life (my current studio is
> also
> an electronics workshop and a shipyard), I wholeheartedly agree. I
> just
> don't know how to make it happen on a larger scale, other than leading
> by example within my own, small world.

What more can you do, really?  Actually, this accomplishes a lot to be
truthful .. if you DIY some sort of hot rig, and put it on the 'web,
its possible you'll inspire 30 or 40 other people to do the same, and
this snowball effect need not ever, really, stop.

I think things like the reprap will bring fruit to the table,
eventually.  It is happening, but maybe not as fast as I think it
should .. imho, though, imho ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan