the pandora adventure begins to get exciting ...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 19 14:32:36 CEST 2008

> Yeah. Even tho it's a nice machine and that I will definetly check
> it at
> some point, there's nothing in it I can do yet either on GP2x, EEE or
> NDS. So it's not mandatory and I'd rather let other people pull their
> hair for me.

For sure a solid policy ..

> I'm off to explore touch based control on NDS (I got a neat little
> idea
> in mind) and will play with the arduino kit whenever it comes.. that's
> enough for me not to top it by another piece of kit right now :)

I just wanna get my app packaged for it ASAP, is all ..

And it turns out that the best thing to run on Freerunner today is:
DEBIAN!!! ;)  Yay for the good distro's saving the day ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan