Just blowing off some steam...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 16 16:09:08 CEST 2008

You know, this has been my exact experience with every wifi router I
have owned.  at some point, they just up and die for no reason I can
surmise and with absolutely no warning..though it does seem to happen
right around the time new faster wifi standards start making it into
products....hmm...

tony