cool iphone app

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 15 10:31:01 CEST 2008

Andrew Robinson schreef:
> A quiuck heads up for iPhone users who may want to grab this quick, as
> it's free for the first 100,000 downloads then it will rise to $3.99.
>
> "Simplify Media" - streams your computer's iTunes library to your
> phone over wifi, edge or 3g. Needs a little background program running
> on your mac, but very easy to set up... goodbye 16Gb ipod, hello 1Tb
> ipod!
>
> http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284941327&mt=8
>
> - Andy_R

Hey, Andy, this looks really cool.

I am installing this app now (it's scanning my itunes library),
but my library is sort of a mess at the moment. I am definitely
going to check it out with my computers / iphone at home.

It might be extremely cool to have some libraries from music-bar
peeps to share...

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n