Well, That was Interesting

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 22:21:17 CEST 2008

>> getting old sucks, I have to loose about 30 pounds, and am on
>> medication for high cholesterol and high blood pressure, runs in my
>> family. Hopefully when I lose the weight and exercise more I can get
>> off the meds.
>
> Hmm, that sounds familiar. Except I'm not on medication, but on my
> mother's side, there is a bit of a tendency. Having said that, none of
> the people with heart problems live/lived particularly healthy lives.

you know what is funny? after my last physical my doctor informed me
that i have borderline high cholesterol. me, the 75% vegan, pure food
eating, healthy food nut. sigh.... i'd be dead by now if i didn't do
the crap i do now to take care of myself.
i have my yearly physical in a few weeks. i'm curious to see whwat the
results are this time.

--
Ron

"I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."