your daily routine

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 17:27:13 CEST 2008

I hit the gym at least two or three times a week for a good 1 hour work out.  I play futsal on Wednesdays nights, competitive football on Saturdays and coed football on Sundays.  Lots of footie here :-)

I'll have a drink or two almost everyday, a bit more at my Friday night dj gigs.  Eat mostly California style food, i.e. fresh/organic stuff, salads, an occasional meat, cheeses, and good wines.   And I love my herbal smokes any time :-)

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:31:54 AM
Subject: your daily routine

while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
do you eat? vitamins? exercise?
if anyone is interested i can list the supplements, food, exercise,
habits, etc that make up my lifestyle.

--
Ron

"I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."