your daily routine

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 14:07:28 CEST 2008

I just eat "regular" food. that's all. I drink beer (nearly) everyday, smoke
(although I'm trying to cut down a lot) and on average go out until at least
4AM once a month. Go to work by bus/foot. Keeps me fit ? Who knows. The
dancing probably does.

I think that being overly conscient of what you should do doesn't solve
anything. Might even make you stress more. Accidents are accidents, there's
nothing you can do to prevent them. One of the most important things is my
eyes is not complicate thing and do interesting stuff.

I'd rather have a short and "active" life rather than being scared and bored
for a long time :)

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Ron West
Sent: jeudi 14 aout 2008 13:32
To: Music-bar
Subject: your daily routine

while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
do you eat? vitamins? exercise?
if anyone is interested i can list the supplements, food, exercise,
habits, etc that make up my lifestyle.

--
Ron

"I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."