Well, That was Interesting

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 00:17:16 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:38:57PM +0200, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> i'm loving the hills of vienna + my bike these days, its a good
> setup.  bike is breaking down though, cheap junk, and i gotta work out
> what to do next year i suppose.  gonna swim all winter too.

Wherever I move next will be a bike-friendly town.  Ireland
is not bike-friendly {and that's official, coming from the
minister for transportation}.  Chicago wasn't great, but was
mostly doable if you stuck to less-trafficked roads.  The
winters are horrible for biking, though.  I know people who
do it, but fuck that, it's white-knuckle riding all the way.

--
Yours,
Niall.