iphone opinon

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 00:23:10 CEST 2008

Peter Korsten schreef:
> Gert van Santen schreef:
>
>> Better cool than efficient! ;-)
>
> Hah, you're just jealous. :)

Nah. Everyone his own. :-)

> I forgot to add, those five days on the battery are with Bluetooth on
> 24/7. I'm not sure about WLAN, although it does find it when I want to
> browse the internet. Perhaps it switches it on just then.
>
> The E71 is a slightly cooler version of mine, because it has GPS. On the
> other hand, the screen is smaller and so is the keyboard. And that
> keyboard isn't very big to begin with. Plus, Ctrl is no longer a
> separate key, so cut-and-paste is going to be a bit of a bugger.
>
> I miss the GPS, although I could add that in a separate little thingy
> over bluetooth.
>
> It's not an ideal phone; for one thing, it is s_l_o_w. Seriously so. 64
> MB memory and a maximum of 2 GB on the micro-SD card is also not an
> awful lot. But then again, it's a communicator, not a gadget phone. That
> would be the N95, compared to which the battery life of the iPhone seems
> like an eternity.

I specifically like the iphone for it's awesome user interface.
Before, I had one of those HTCs with a slide keyboard. Actually a
great phone/pda. But it had a windows interface, which sucks - I
only really started seeing this since using the iphone - and it
was excruciatingly slow. e-mail was sort of OK, but Internet was
useless, apart from a couple of sites.with 2 words and a 4K picture.

So I'm in love with my ihone. Yup. And it''s a beautiful iPod and
video machine as well :-)

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n