New Guitar (next PJ Harvey)

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 11 09:52:29 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

LOL - I have that same guitar - a black Squire - although full size of course!

Great pics and attitude - have you seen Jack Black's "School Of Rock" - Maddie would enjoy it!

My brother came down for a visit and he's an ace guitarist.  He taught me the "Heavy Metal Fifth" and palm muting so now I can play all of AC/DC - well maybe with a bit more practice )

Cheers

Chris

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org [mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of punkdISCO
Sent: 10 August 2008 19:41
To: 'Music-bar'
Subject: New Guitar (next PJ Harvey)

Hey all

Went shopping yesterday as I have finally found someone to teach my daughter guitar.  Unfortunately, the tutor does not have tattoos but he has got long hair and besides, he is only 18 so he has not ruled out the possibility of getting tattoos in the future.

Lesson 1: Open E, pointing.

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/Open_E_Pointing1.jpg

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/Open_E_Pointing2.jpg

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/Open_E_Pointing3.jpg

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/maddie1.jpg

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/maddie2.jpg

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/maddie3.jpg

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/pics/punkliving/maddie4.jpg

Its so cool having a guitar (even if only ¾ sized) and the amp sounds ace:

http://line6.com/spideriii/

We only have the little 15w version but it still comes with 4 amp sims plus 6 effects:

http://line6.com/spideriii15/

Rockin'!

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"