New Guitar (next PJ Harvey)

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 10 22:28:16 CEST 2008

punkdISCO schreef:

> Went shopping yesterday as I have finally found someone to teach my
> daughter guitar.  Unfortunately, the tutor does not have tattoos but he
> has got long hair and besides, he is only 18 so he has not ruled out the
> possibility of getting tattoos in the future.

I remember the London get-together photos, where she was holding daddy's
hand everywhere. Yes, she is very cute. Girls of a certain age are just
cute, regardless of what they do.

But is she going to wear leather in like ten, fifteen years time and
sing things like 'I wish you were a beer'? :)

- Peter