Squeezebox Duet MP3 bridge...

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 10 06:17:51 CEST 2008

I've used the Roku stuff for ages but was kind of in the market to
reevaluate bridges as I am installing a Crestron Adagio AES in my house.

http://www.crestron.com/products/show_products.asp?type=residential&cat=1024
&subcat=1160&id=1421

Based on last weeks discussion and talking with the integration developers
for Crestron, I picked up a Squeezebox Duet today. I will be installing
either two or three of these receivers with a pair of remotes with the AES.
I am absolutely floored by how awesome this unit is.  Everything about it
works super slick.  I haven't had a piece of tech that I've been more happy
with in a long time.  I have a huge CD library (around 3000 cds) that I
converted over to MP3 two years ago and I have had a hard time finding a
product with the feature sets I wanted that wouldn't choke when I wanted to
browse a category.  The squeezebox has no trouble with my library.  It just
worked flawlessly, right out of the box. Highly recommended, cheers to Paul
for pointing it out to me.

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class