eee pc 901...

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 9 13:00:48 CEST 2008

Rolf van Slooten schreef:
> Gert you are the ultimate gadget freak! :-)
> Didn't you just receive the iphone? :-)

Errm... yup... ;-)

but the eee pc 901 is also a very
> cool gadget, maybe I have to buy it for my girlfriend :-)

Or for yourself - for Virtual Factory. Then you will save VAT :-)

> Your live performance setup is getting smaller and smaller! I'm now waiting
> for a good telephone with a build in 3000 ansi lumen beamer so my telephone
> is the only thing I need on the stage...

Hehehe, just for the record - I recently read that there are
small beamers being developed that will be installed in phones
and PDAs soon (really!!!). So this isn't even a crazy idea ;-)

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n