New (very silly) Music

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 8 23:56:49 CEST 2008

This one will take a bit of explaining... over on the Underworld
messageboard, there's a section for putting up your own music. Someone
mistakenly posted a link to a CNN article about 'Mortgage Crisis
Saviors' there instead of in the current affairs section. So I got to
thinking, 'what would a band called Mortgage Crisis Saviors sound
like?'... a couple of hours later it turns out they are a death metal
drum and bass crossover act, with a penchant for sampling BBC Radio 4.
Yes, that's me 'singing' - first take too!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=403188832

or if that isn't working yet, there's an MP3 here:

http://www.lxnen.com/MCS_Corporate%20_Anthem.mp3

- Andy_R