Presonus Studio Live

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 8 21:27:35 CEST 2008

Jay,

> Whats up with that cheaper Chinese Firewire mixer we were talking
> about a few months back .. did whoever ordered that eventually get it
> and put it to use.. I forget who that was, Paul Maddox, you maybe?

Aye, 't was me, and my bands music was recorded with it.

It's been used a few times, and it's a cracking mixer. The *ONLY* thing I'd
like is switchable phantom on each input rather than on or off for all 8.

Here's the one I got - http://www.dv247.com/invt/46830/

I bought mine on ebay, from the US for 229 quid including shipping.

Paul