Two DS10 jams ..

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 7 18:30:12 CEST 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 5:07 PM, M-.-n wrote:

>> possibly because it's a gimmick ? :p
>
> I just read "Simply choose the preset, then slide your finger over the
> screen and enjoy the result!"
>
> PRESET ? Hurg :(
>
> The "possibilities" are ... ummmm ... overwhelming:

huh?

"It uses ESFM (Enhanced Subspace Frequency Modulation) synthesis to
create all of the various sounds it is capable of producing. A unique
multi-touch interface allows users to easily manipulate all aspects of
created sounds and the created sounds can then be sequenced for
playback and further enriched with various sound effects such as
chorus, delay and flanger. Noise.io will also come prepackaged with 81
presets and a editor for modifying and saving them for later projects."

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at