thomas p. heckmann @ studio

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 7 12:19:33 CEST 2008

> Wow. And he makes cool music too!

In my experience the more gear someone has the worse the music but not
in this case.  I think because he doesn't use all the synths in every
track!

He makes some good points about the physical hardware being inspiring
and softsynths not, something I've always championed in the Old School
collection of synths in my studio.  A good broad sound palette is
essential in remaining fresh.

More to the point I'm also extremely jealous of his collection.  He
clearly can't be married and/or have any children!

Cheers

Chris