Test

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 6 23:50:31 CEST 2008

Tony Scharf schreef:

> Because, as far as I know, the list doesn't send your own replies back
> to you.  I never see my messages.

See, that's the funny thing: that was switched on, and it still is. Yet,
I'm not seeing my first message, nor the second. It's just now that I'm
using GMail as the SMTP server that I'm no longer seeing my own e-mail,
whereas sending an e-mail to my own address does show up. Strange.

Just tried the GMail application for my E61i, but it got stuck in trying
to send an e-mail.

> I also don't bother with pop.  I just use the gmail interface or in
> some instances imap.  It works really well, and I am certainly not
> hurting for storage.

Nah, I've been working with POP all my life - OK, that's not true, I
used Unix mailboxes and mailers like Mutt before - and I like
Thunderbird, how it works for me.

Hmm, so it's showing up in my sent items, and it's actually combining it
into a conversation. Nifty stuff.

- Peter