New songs from Romain

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 6 06:33:31 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,
it s cool you  found the time to listen my stuff ... :)
Far as now people in general like very much this song and also " I went to
the west " ,..
To be sincere these two songs are quite new for my music style except of
course using the big low  voice like sister of mercy :P ...
But I'm wondering since a while about you and other guys talking about
Sister of mercy ...
Do you know Fields of the Nephilim ?
It's an old band(80's) from UK .

If you don't know you should check out cause I m loving them . :-P

Cheers

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:27 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> Romain, great stuff!  You have a really entrancing voice. Sounds a little
> Sisters of Mercy (good thing).
>
> I think I also like 4 the best but, only first time around so might change
> my mind..
>
> ta
>
> Paul
> London
> www.punkdisco.co.uk
> Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
> "thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"

Romain Gros
rXg