Provided Instant Software

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 20:44:52 CEST 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 8:32 PM, Martin Naef wrote:

> Michael Zacherl wrote:
>>> My provider has the easy option to
>>> install a photo gallery as part of my site, so setting that up was
>>> nearly as easy as signing up to flickr or something along these
>>> lines.
>>
>> Good point as well!
>>
>> That's the list of software I could have on my site at a mouse
>> click (or
>> two ... or three ... )
>
> Nice list!

Yeah, but I rather wished they get their email server under
maintainance :-/

> Reminds me to check what's on offer at my site... Not that
> I'd miss anything...

I was considering word press ... but I dislike its look.

>> /*Image Galleries:*/
>> /Coppermine (1.4.13) // /
>> /Gallery V2 (2.2.4) // /   <- why not Zenphoto??  :-/
>
> Gallery is the one I'm using. Works perfectly well for me.

That's the one for the SDIY Gallery I think -  http://gallery.diy.synth.net/
    ... maybe should check again it's possibilities on the original
site.

    m.

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at