flickr and such

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 17:28:03 CEST 2008

Michael Zacherl schreef:
> On Aug 5, 2008, at 1:49 PM, M-.-n wrote:
>
>> For Photo posting, I quite like Flickr I must say. I keep mine "just
>> there" and I'm not trying to include them in any other framework
>> (blogging/fb/..) so it's fine by me:
>>
>> ( http://www.flickr.com/discodirt )
>
> two things I don't like so much:
>
>   - I can't change the l colours

Of the pictures? Or the UI?

>   - and I'm not under control of the content and it's respective rights

What do you mean?

> what I like:
>
>   - I don't have to care about the software and the interface gets
> better and better (some exceptions though)
>   - I can refer to it from other social networks like facebook easily

If you've got an iPhone there is a great app called "Mobile
Fotos" which is made for flickr and is just really awesome for
checking flickr pictures.

> I'm not sure if I would put up private stuff like family feasts
> etc ... on a private server yes, something like flickr - no.

There are options to give certain sets a password.

BTW, here's my flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbalris/sets/
--

:-)