flickr and such

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 17:11:17 CEST 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 1:49 PM, M-.-n wrote:

> For Photo posting, I quite like Flickr I must say. I keep mine "just
> there" and I'm not trying to include them in any other framework
> (blogging/fb/..) so it's fine by me:
>
> ( http://www.flickr.com/discodirt )

two things I don't like so much:

  - I can't change the l colours
  - and I'm not under control of the content and it's respective rights

what I like:

  - I don't have to care about the software and the interface gets
better and better (some exceptions though)
  - I can refer to it from other social networks like facebook easily

I'm not sure if I would put up private stuff like family feasts
etc ... on a private server yes, something like flickr - no.

   Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at