New Track

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 13:24:05 CEST 2008

Hi Declan !
I listened to your track this morning ...
It s really good song to start the day ;) and to get prepare for work :)
Technically I m not a master but I really like the FAT beat ... ( a bit
repetitive but i can t say anything about it cause me also I do the same ,
more variations will be better ...)
I think also you did some side-chain somewhere in the song and it sound cool
:)

I don t know which daw you are using. Is it Logic ?
I used to work with Sonar Cakewalk but now I m starting to work with Logic
and I think it s amazing daw specially for side chain ,for drum variation
with " ultra beat "  ... etc

All in all  it s a cool song ...
Thank you for sharing .
Cheers
Romain

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Gorman, Declan <declan_gorman at moduslink.com
> wrote:

> Thanks for the comments guys.  All very valid points that I will take on
> board when I next sit down with the track.
>
> Regards,
>
> Declan.

Romain Gros
rXg