new album kristian stout

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 3 17:24:38 CEST 2008

I m listening to it now , it s sound  GOOD ... far as now I like very much "
divide  and Unite" and " Unchaste light"  ...
The song " untethered " sound a bit drum and bass ...   quite cool for
contrast  with the rest of the album... :P
  " free will is not a choice "  is super cool song too, with some female
background voices , helicopter sounds and others stuff :P .. very nice ...
I won't  talk about the lyrics of this album , they are just awesome ...  I
like it very much , I interpreted it Dark but Positive ... :D
I advice you guys to check them out :)
all in all i must say :
Well done  Kristian !

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>wrote:

> Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
> > Hey! Just noticed that K did a new album with The Evolutionaries!
> >
> > http://www.the-evolutionaries.com/
> >
> > Downloaded it and listening right now... :)
> >

> thx for sharing that, mate - downloading now :-)(
>
> --
>
> :-)
>
> G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n

Romain Gros