Matrix

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 2 15:18:07 CEST 2008

On Aug 1, 2008, at 7:47 PM, Paul Maddox wrote:

> I must have missed part of this conversation.
>
> Are you trying to build a filter like the oberheim Xpander?
> Where you chose from one of 16 different types?

The Xpander's 16 types are a bit of a compromise due to restrictions
of the CEM3372 used in the Xpander (I love this synth, BTW!).
But that was the starting point ...
This thing should be much more generic, not only used for filter(s),
but could be part of sort of an uber-filter, if someone wishes that.
So that it could be used as a stand-alone module/unit or as part of
something else.
Basically a large µC-controlled network of VCAs.

    Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at