gonna make some music...

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 1 19:47:17 CEST 2008

On Aug 1, 2008, at 1:16 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Gert van Santen schreef:
>
>> Cool - I might even use them on my own iphone :-)
>
> Speaking of iPhone, there was quite a buzz today at work because
> somebody had brought an iPhone (an old one, or so I was told).
> Strange,
> because most of us have a phone that has more features than the iPhone
> (sending MMS messages, for example).

People don't generally LUST after specific specs/features. What
initially peaks the interest of your average male as far as a woman is
concerned? Her typing skills? Or quality of design and user interface,
especially when concerned with external objects interacting with its
interface via physical means?

ok for me it may be both :)

and Peter you just broke the rule of speaking of the iPhone as purely
"iPhone" As in: iPhone when for a walk in the park today, feeling
randy iPhone pulled up a nude picture of David Hasselhoff in safari
and started flashing young women in the park. iPhone loves The Hoff.