gonna make some music...

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 1 01:04:56 CEST 2008

Well... music... ringtones :) got it up at www.joostschuttelaar.nl/ringtones

Wrote something about it on my lil' site:

#########

Since I am not making enough music I came up with a little fun project
to force me. Mostly I don’t have the time to sit down for a few hours
and finish the basics of a song. Combine that with being really bad at
finishing something when out of the original flow of creation and the
result is that I produce almost nothing anymore.

So, from today, every day, I’ll post a home-made iPhone ringtone to a
special mini-site: A Ringtone A Day. The first three have been made!
It doesn't take much time to make one, so my aim is that this way I’ll
incorporate some musical creation back in my life, even if it's just a
little bit.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL