Oblivion with Bells

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 29 14:47:26 CEST 2007

I preordered it (with the vinyl) on Amazon...

I really liked Crocodile when they played it at the cocoon gig in
Frankfurt last year, the video version is a little hectic and I need
to get used to the vocoder...The myspace is better...

Where is Darren Price by the way, he isn't in any of the pictures..?

I guess I have to decide quickly which gigs I want to see... Paladium
is a great venue, and I might like to see them in Berlin as well.
Maybe Frankfurt again? Hmmmmm:)

Kai

On 28.Sep, 2007, at 18:18 , Andrew Robinson wrote:

> video for first single here: http://www.underworldlive.com/home/
> crocodile.html
> audio for single + album track Beautiful Burnout here:  http://
> www.myspace.com/underworld

canine_at_waf80_dot_de                            good night europe.
http://kainiggemann.de                           <your name here>
johanniterstrasse 17				  48145 Muenster