no music experience required...

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 28 14:21:53 CEST 2007

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Exactly. I was wondering how music
> composers who earn their money with
> library music / production music, will
> see this development.
>
> I think I would not be happy if my
> clients would all buy this package so I
> had to find a regular job...

While I agree with you, music libraries have been a fact of life for
decades.  I don't see this particular library being any new threat.  In
fact, I see its flexibility as being a deterrent to its use by the
intended audience.  The cheap bastards who use music libraries usually
aren't all that creative in the first place  This new library requires
WORK in order to get a result.  GAAG!!  WORK!!!  They want music now,
not when some creative type figures out how to use the blasted program!  ;-)

Cheers,

Bill