power consumption

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 24 16:56:27 CEST 2007

I am continuing work on my studio plans, and I am trying to figure out
how much power my studio needs.  For some equipment, its written right
in the back of the manual how many watts of power the unit requires
for opperation.  For some gear it doesnt..

How do I figure out the wattage requirements for gear that doesnt have
it clearly stated in the manaual?  my primary PSU can take up to
1800W, and I think I am way below that, but still - I'd like to know
what kinda draw I am using.

Tony