i've just found out that mr scruff was one of my best mates at school

dancingGoat EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 22 13:12:42 CEST 2007

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 September 2007 21:14:57 dancingGoat wrote:
>
>>i was just lurking around on facebook and typing in names of old friends
>>and one of them turned out to be Mr Scruff. We used to be in a sort of
>>bedroom band together, recording tapes to play in art lessons.
>>
>>It was his drawing style that I ripped off when I did the dancing goat
>>stuff.
>

> Imagine his face when he'll discover he was best buddy in school with the
> world famous author of Urinoco Flow :)

Ha Ha lol.

I still haven't got over the shock that it is him - I think I may be turning
into a bit of a bore, especially to most people who haven't heard of him.

For example nobody really cares that I sold him what must have been his first
record deck (a cheap crappy thing from boots). It didn't have vary-speed so he
used to pile two pence coins on the stylus to slow down tracks for beat matching.

I thought he was insane for doing that at the time.