The Magic of Xynergi's self-labelling keys

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 22 00:45:16 CEST 2007

Chris Strellis schreef:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLj5rMREmxY
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-eHswzAfY
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J41Lu9_tVQc
>
> We've seen those before haven't we children.....

So... am I the only one who thinks that this is yet another victory of
engineering over common sense?

If I understand it correctly, it's just a keyboard, or perhaps a
keyboard for a specific application. However, you need to keep looking
at that keyboard in order to be able to use it.

I *never* look at my keyboard. I keep my eyes on the screen (or on a
paper), so I don't have to refocus every time I switch between screen
and keyboard. The constant refocussing this requires will give you a
headache, not to mention that keys that change function depending on a
certain mode are confusing.

- Peter