help needed :-)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 19 14:36:28 CEST 2007

Gert van Santen wrote:
>> i compare my mac to a bike with a 'terugtraprem' (kick back brake)

Thanks for that somewhat crazy word. Is it Dutch only?
Never had a bike with a tetrugtraprem as they are quite rare, but I have
had a go on one. I like at least a few gears. If you aren't a super fit
cyclist, it's very hard going on one gear.

> I think it is a good idea to use both a
> Mac (e.g. a "cheap" i-Mac) and a PC. I
> am doing that since at least 10 years
> now, and I'm very happy with it.

I would like that, but equivalent Macs have never been in the price
bracket. Not even close.
I have 4 PC's of varying age / speed, but only use one regardless.
I may set up a small footprint one in the shed, but only if I ever make
it a proper workshop...