tesla

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 12:56:51 CEST 2007

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Needs more cowbell.

It needs to tell the truth. In the hype elsewhere, it can do 250+ miles
on a charge and costs less, or more than quoted. Once you add the proper
seats, roof and wheels, body kit, chassis and motor (extra) it's going
to bankrupt you (welll.... I lied on that bit, a little)

A solid platinum cowbell dangling from a rope laced with pure stands of
white gold.

Let's face it.
It's too expensive and massages the very fake testosterone g-spots to
attract the highest (and most wasteful) power consumers into pretending
to be doing something to help save the planet yet still stroke their
dingle conspicuously at every red light and whizz off quietly (but no
less environmentally damagingly, just the damage has been shifted to
another environment).

I want the VW beetle model that costs $16,000, does twice the distance
on a charge, but takes a whoppingly slow 10s to reach 60.

;)

"This isn't a battery!! It's an ESS! (Energy Storage System)!!!!"
"This isn't a very simple integrated circuit with sections lifted from
the pages of a 50 year old teach yourself electronics book!! It's a PEM
(Power Electronics Module)!!!!"
"This isn't my fist!! It's a PIF! (Punch In Face)!!!!"

This page says it all:
http://www.teslamotors.com/learn_more/foreign_oil.php

Of all the reasons to buy a hotrod electric sports car, to help reduce
terrorism (war and the probable collapse of the world) caused
predominantly by man's greed for wealth, luxury and speed is not top of
any ignorant bastards list..

"If everyone bought this car, we'd still bomb the shit (or head-on
coldly threaten to bomb the shit) out of Iranian civilians. Just to
remind them that the gas and oil is only there so that our plastic water
bottles and shit plastic Chinese xmas toys are cheap enough we can
afford fast cars, smokes, drink and drugs and to bribe vacuous trollops
with fat, whining, greedy kids conditioned to reach out for the most
marketed, highest cost sneakers, clothes and everything made in foreign
lands by the lowest paid workers on the planet who don't even bother to
hope to afford any of the pointless shit they export."

Yeah. Go!! Go!! USA!!"
Yeah. Go!! Go!! Those couple of millionaires in my home town stupid and
pretentious enough to actually buy one of these cars and drive it on the
road, but never when it's raining or after the roads have been gritted
or on bumpy, potholed roads (50% of the roads)

Ok, so it's a glorified go-cart for use on the track in the back.

"Excuse me Esso garage man. Where do I plug in for my $1 full tank of
ECG? (Electric Car Gasoline)"

Pinch that salt!!
I don't care, really ;)
Just here for the typing exercise.