test test

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 12:41:39 CEST 2007

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 05:35:12AM -0500, Tony Scharf wrote:

> I had about a dozen messages I sent yesterday (not just to this list,
> but several) never show up at their destinations, so I am a bit
> paranoid about my mail now.   It seems to be working well this
> morning, however.

I had a bunch pile up in my bar folder this AM.  Certainly,
the behavior is familiar to any Dreamhost customer aaaand...

zim:/home/niallscp/Maildir $host -t mx music-bar.org
music-bar.org           MX      0
mx1.balanced.spunky.mail.dreamhost.com
music-bar.org           MX      0
mx2.balanced.spunky.mail.dreamhost.com