remix

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 12 23:44:43 CEST 2007

Gert van Santen schreef:

> Peter Korsten schreef:
>
>> They're both quite nice, but is it just me, or is Perry not always smack
>> bang in tune?
>
> You are right. He wasn't happy about it,
> but we wanted to upload the track.

If you want some unwarranted advice from someone who has no formal
education on the topic of music, and no published music to his name... :)

He has the tendency to use glissando, which - in my opinion - makes it
difficult to end up at the right frequency. This becomes especially
notable during the live version that can be found on YouTube as well.

(That video is funny, where there's a sound like that of a telephone and
you're looking to the left, like "what the...?".)

So perhaps he should try to avoid the 'decorations' a bit. At least,
that's my impression.

- Peter