Strangle The Dogs

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 12 11:48:24 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,
  I have zero influence on the rest of the production.  I actually got
the demo cd and ripped the track.  They recorded the demo in a studio
somewhere in London and they were not happy with the results.  I merely
added the strings and brightened the track a bit.

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: shelter-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:shelter-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Martin Naef
Sent: 12 September 2007 10:43
To: shelter at lists.music-bar.org
Subject: Re: Strangle The Dogs

Hi Declan

Gorman, Declan wrote:
> Here is a track called 'Skin' from a friends band called 'Strangle The

> Dogs'.  I was asked to put some strings to the track and this is the
result.

Do you have any influence on the rest of the production? I think the
track has potential, but could use a touch or two of production magic.
As it stands, it lacks definition overall, particularly on the drums.
With the strings "floating" about, it actually gets even worse, as it's
yet another pad element, when what the track really needs is a bit of
punch.

Bye
Martin