Abstinence

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 2 11:53:33 CEST 2007

> 1)       What is the longest you have been without any musical
> equipment

Its been about a year and a half since I had my gear fully set up and
100% operational.  Lately I've been jamming at others, like my cousin-
in-law Stan, where there isn't such a requirement to keep things
family friendly.  I have to say, I'm quite bummed about not having my
own room+gear all set up.  Its nice to take our little jam sessions
and play with them in Live, though, when I get the chance ..

> 2)       Did you come back revitalised?

I haven't quite gotten 'back' yet, but I'm very keen on it, to be
honest.  Very frustrating to not be able to switch on and play.

> 3)       What is the longest you have been without any listening
> music?

I listen every day to something new .. finally reconstructed my
"English Beat" collection (was a huge fan before I lost
all my music in the move to Europe) and have been going round and
round the mirror in the bathroom naming my best friend ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan