Echo Deva Picone

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 2 21:24:19 CEST 2007

Echo Deva Picone was born yesterday, September 1st, at 8:08PM.

There was very little delay time during her arrival: we arrived at the
hospital only 52 minutes earlier and Shannon had an easy time, despite
accepting no medical treatment other than coaching and a few
applications of the hi-tech stethoscope.

According to the feedback given us by the attending midwife and nurse,
our new daughter is in fine health: we checked out from the hospital and
were home shortly after midnight, keeping our families in the loop with
phone calls. Sophie Sky will be home today to meet her new sister. A 4th
member will modulate our little family, and we invite Echo to introduce
new depth and harmony--beautiful consonances, exciting dissonances--and
lasting resonance.

This is a happy time! We look forward to infinite perfect moments of
life and light together. Shannon and I will strive to balance the input
of care and concern needed to provide our child with the perfect mix of
love and learning that she may grow to be compassionate, strong, and wise.

Share our joy! Experience every moment with the awareness that you
represent both a reflection and a unique perfection at the same time.

-m@