mono synth question

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 2 18:14:32 CEST 2007

Hey Gert

I would also add a vote for a Dave Smith box.  Personally I would go for one
of the keyboard versions; I only have the desktop and it is quite
frustrating to the extent that you end up not using it.  The thing that
really sets the DS stuff apart is its digital side.  Sure, it can sound
classically analogue but then it can do really crazy stuff also.

The Pulse is also very punchy but I have really gone off anything that is
not immediate and my Pulse falls into this category.

Other obvious choices are the two Moog synths but these don't have
sequencers..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk