dancing...

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 2 12:07:04 CEST 2007

Hey Gert

"Could you tell me what you are using for drums? Jomox and Future Retro?"

Dancing is 100% MonoMachine.  The drums on it are really very limited as I
think it only has 24 samples but you can process them through the filters
etc however, it's a 'mono' machine so each concurrent drum sound takes up
one of the 6 tracks.  I think I used two tracks from Dancing as only ever up
to 2 concurrent sounds.

Saying this, as we all know, having something very limited can often been
very creative so I really quite like the Mono for drums.

If you are asking about Wot then this is 90% Jomox Airbase and a bit of
Battery.

"How's the FR? More than a 303 clone?"

I only have a FR777 and yes, very cool synth.  Have not actually used it for
ages just because it does not lend itself as an obvious choice for our
recent tracks.

See you,

Paul
London